Thursday 19 July 2012

ANYEONG HASEYO! 안녕하세요!

! 친구!
안녕하세요.

What doesn't mean? he3.... Anyway welcome to my blog.Finally gotten myself some time to blog. It’s been a wondrous day this year and the end of last year, and i’m sorry to say that i’ve gotten myself quite occupied with study, life and massive holidays. :p
This year marks my age where i’m not allowed to do any fun things much, and decided on gaining currency to prepare myself for my next stage of life from here on, yes, that means getting myself money. 

Thank you for checking in to this blog. I am really excited about interacting with all of you about a topic that is a favorite of mine - everything about korean. If you are checking in to this blog, there is a good chance that you are experiencing some information about Korean from language to entertainment . If you have any concerns or questions about this topic, please send them in and I will attempt to answer them or to offer some, hopefully, helpful advice. 

So, in this blog I hope to guide you into simple ways to challenge your knowledge about Korean so that you too will be able added your knowledge about Korean i hope so. I look forward to working with all of you. I'm new in this blog world,if have any comment i really honored about that. I will write all information maybe in English or Malay. I hope you all my friends (친구) enjoyed about that.

Thank You  
감사합니다 .
 
Kalau suka LIKE,Follow sahaja, Jangan lupa Comment. TQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment